CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Dreams are crazy!

So last night I went to bed and didn't fall asleep until about 1:30. During the night I had several really strange dreams and they haunt me....I am not sure how to handle them. So anyway, one of the dreams was actually really nice. I dreamed that Bob Harper (you know the trainer from Biggest Loser) called me and asked me how my weight loss journey was going. I don't remember what I told him, but he asked me if he could come and visit me and help me figure out what I needed to do to keep going on my weight loss. I remember being completely baffled because he called, I remember telling a friend that he was on the phone and being totally excited. I guess maybe, just maybe it is time for me to get serious. Who knew that a dream from Bob Harper could really make me think!

Think he would actually call me?? Yeah...that would be the day!

Anyway, despite the lack of reality in this, I hope that I can someday accomplish my weight loss goals and be able to tell Bob that it was because of my dream that I was finally able to believe in myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment