CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 4, 2011

So where has the time gone?

Yeah so it has been a while. I am doing pretty good. I have finally figured out why it has been so hard for me to lose weight.

A couple of weeks ago, I started getting really light headed and losing balance and just feeling like passing out. I finally felt crappy enough to make it worth it for me to go to the doctor. He immediately thought my heart was having problems with the symptoms I was having. I had to have an EKG and several blood tests.

The results came back and my EKG was normal, my blood pressure was normal, the only thing that came back wrong was my thyroid.

Not surprised. It has stopped working before, but for some reason it started working again and I was doing good. Now it isn't working again...I hope that being on this new medication they have me on is going to help. I know I am not gaining a lot of weight anymore. I am trying to do my best. hopefully I can shake some of it off and get healthy!

Thanks for still reading! that is if you still are ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment