CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

LOVE the Gym!

I LOVE my gym! There are so many supportive people there. It is because of them that I even exercise at all. I have been member there for almost 2 years now. I can't believe how many relationships I have gained there. It is an amazing feeling to have support behind you when you need it.

Today I went and I was pumped and ready to go. I love to work out. It is an enjoyable thing for me.....I just don't always have the time to go. But this year I am MAKING time to go so that I can do this.

I have maybe one of the MOST amazing people as my trainer. Her name is Lael. She is absolutely awesome. She is always positive and willing to work with you. She has been a great help in my journey so far. Yes I have been going to a trainer for the last year and I have not lost the weight because as I said in my last post, I BELIEVED that I would be this weight forever. It is a mind set that I am willing to lose and gain a more positive and happy mindset that PAIN is good (well not all pain but this pain is) and that I CAN do it. Not only that but she has helped me to let go of a lot of things that I was holding on to, things that were preventing me from WANTING to lose the weight. She seriously is most amazing!

She has done something amazing for me and she has convinced me that my mind is wrong and that with the right mind set combined with nutrition and exercise, I can do this. So thank you to my wonderful trainer.

Thank you also to all you who have already visited my blog and are here to support me. I really appreciate you. I can do this!

Have a most Fabulous day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOT!

Mandy said...

Hey, great insights! The church has this wonderful 12 step program that is wonderful for any addiction (yes, even food issues). It is amazing. You can find it at www.lds.org and search under provident living.
Also, remember: Pain is just weakness leaving your body! :)

Post a Comment