CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog. A Journey to a Healthier me.

As of today I am 326 pounds. Down TEN pounds since Thanksgiving. I know I can do better than that...and so I am going to bite the bullet and just do it.

I am going to have to change my thought process...I have been under the hypnotic conclusion that it doesn't matter anymore and that I am going to be this weight for the rest of my life.

WRONG!!!!!

I CAN lose this weight and I CAN be healthy and I CAN do this!!!!!

So I ask you to join me in what could be the most amazing transformation in my life.

Thank you for coming along on the Journey.

Cynthia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cindy-tha...

I am SO proud of you. You are absolutely amazing. However, I have to say it's not fair that I'm sitting here bawling. I know you can do this. I hope that I can have your strength to change my life too.

Munzaga said...

Wow. This is so great! Cindy, I am proud of you and am here to support and follow you. I wish you the very best and I know exactly how you feel. I know you will succeed. Don't forget that the journey is not just in the physical,and mental but is of the spiritual as well. Much love to you!

Post a Comment