CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

One at a time

I have had a good conversation with a friend today. I asked her why she felt that she couldn't lose weight. We had quite the conversation about it. Came up with the same answers everyone comes up with, Too lazy, My body is just used to being this way, I have convinced myself that I will never be able to do it, Etc. However from my experience, and from what I have learned in the last 2 years is there is SOMETHING deep down inside that keeps you from doing it, besides those easy A answers. I know what mine is. I have been dealing with it for years, I have been in counseling and I have had a lot of help to reach a point that I no longer am bound by what happened in the past. I hope that she will be able to find hers. Anyway the first step is finding that road block. Kicking it aside and taking a step. So I hope she will find hers soon.

Which brings me to another point......I have Hooked someone else in on my journey (Yes it happens to be the person mentioned above), That means there are 2 on the journey to a healthier me. Who else is gonna join in the movement?? Yep I am officially calling it a movement.

One at a time I hope to rope you all in. I love you all and want you to be happy and healthy....so here goes!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

The Wife said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I know you can do it! The first step is changing your mind set. Easier said than done, though.........

Post a Comment