CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sleepless nights and Temptations!

Sleeping is essential, I get it. I understand how essential it is but lately I haven't been getting much sleep. I can lay in my bed and stare at the ceiling for HOURS.....it gets kinda boring and so lately I have been getting up and doing more productive things....cleaning the living room, making crafts, sewing, etc. etc. Things I don't make time for during the day. At least those are getting done, but my sleep is lagging. I have probably had about 4 hours of sleep in the last 3 days. It is really unnerving but I have tried all the things I can think of....I have even tried my Stress management tapes, which usually put me right to sleep! Needless to say it is annoying......for example when you are tempted with such yummy goodness as dark chocolate strawberry goodness from Ghiradelli chocolates. It is hard to avoid temptation when you are tired. It is also hard to want to get up and eat. So not only am I dealing with lack of sleep but it makes it hard to get up and want to eat something healthy and make good choices.

Anyway today is another Red arrow day (although I am really too lazy to upload the picture)

0 comments:

Post a Comment