CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

today is a Red arrow day :(


Although I had a really good day with my family (spending time with my grandparents for their 50th wedding anniversary), I had a very bad eating day. I ate too much and then I figured since I was already over doing it, why not continue. So I continued.....today I very much have the pain of regret. Sorry to disappoint. I hope I won't stay in this slump long. If you see me, keep encouraging me, I could use the support right now. :) Thanks!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's totally okay to have a day where you don't do so good. I have found that if you deny yourself the stuff you enjoy too much, then you go overboard when you are presented with it. I think you are doing awesome!

Post a Comment